Our Plugin for Adobe After Effects; made with love.
The goal of this script (.jsxbin) allows you to manage “Guides” with a single click in After Effects, but it also:
- Create and use an Isometric 3D Map (yep!)
- Create a Hex Map (yep too!)
- Create a guide map based on the Golden Ratio(yep too & too!)
- Add cinematic black bands (because it’s cool)
- Enframe items (set automatically guides around shapes, footage etc.)
- Position guides on items anchor points
- Toggle Snap (magnetism of the Rulers)
- Toggle view rulers and guides at once, in a single click!
- Make your guides setup compatible with your keys on the timeline
- Save or load a guides setup
- Reset …and redo
- Other things I’ve forgotten but cool though.
Compatibility: After Effects 2020 AND ABOVE.
No worries about the language of your version of After Effects. The help tips are translated into English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
If you want to receive more informations, please fill in the form below:
Special thanks to Sergei Prokhnevskiy from http://ukramedia.com/ Who is really inspiring.
Special thanks also to Tolga Yılmaz, who initiated the idea.